Saturday, September 10, 2011

Nan and Bear continue through Indiana

I left my niece's and headed back into Indiana.



Passing some neat houses along the way.




I arrived at the RV Museum in Elkhart, Indiana


Interesting old RV's in the Museum


Doesn't this just look like you could just pull out a chair and have a seat?


They have Mae West Housecar



Doesn't this look like total comfort?


A back balcony that Mae West Sat on in a rocker. They are searching for a rocker like she used.


On to Horseshoe Lake Campground, in a corn field of course.


Found Bear's look alike here. Baron was from California and three times Bear's size. Now aren't they cute?


A large pond complete with geese.


Bear also found a minpin/chiquaqua mix. a sweet little dog.


On down the road, seeing more and more fall color.


I returned to Brown County State Park. Stayed here in my first motorhome. Return to the scene of my crime!!


This is the covered bridge I attempted to drive through in my Lexington. Gee that bridge is small.


The Brown County State Park is in Nashville, Indiana.


A beautiful park to enjoy.


Nashville, Indiana is a quiant little town to visit.



But is was time for us to leave Indiana and travel on through Kentucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment